16th March 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Automobiles?

My son is passed SSC with 51.80 percent. He want admission in diploma in automobiles what can i do? What should I do to ensure that we would get the admission for diploma? Kindly provide complete information for the same to proceed. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers for diploma automobiles?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. Annamalai University-PG Diploma in Automobile Maintenance- Basics of Automobiles Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  6. Will I get a job in abroad after completing diploma course in automobiles?
  7. Admission in B.Tech Mechanical and Automobiles? I have passed AIEE with 250000 ranking
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  9. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  11. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  12. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  13. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  14. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  15. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
15th April 2015, 10:47 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Automobiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is passed SSC with 51.80 percent. He want admission in diploma in automobiles what can i do? What should I do to ensure that we would get the admission for diploma? Kindly provide complete information for the same to proceed. Thanks.
The admission procedure for Diploma in Automobiles varies from college to College. First you must select the Institution which you are going to apply for Diploma in Automobiles. You can get Information about the admission process of the respective university. Normally, the admission will be based on 10th board exam scores. Especially, the marks scored in Science and Mathematics subject. However, some reputed Institutions may organize admission test and Interview as well. So, you should well prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.
16th April 2015, 12:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Automobiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completing 10th standard with 51.80 marks. Those candidates who have completed their 10th standard with 50% of marks are eligible. Candidates who wish to apply for the Diploma in Automobile Engineering course are required to appear and qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam notification will be released during the month of April/May. The applicant can log on to the respective university official website and apply through online.

Universities Offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering:

Centre for Life Long Learning, Nashik
Ground Floor, Doctor House, Trimbak Road ,
Opp. Thakkar Bazzar, Nashik, Maharashtra, India - 422 002

Amrutvahini Polytechnic, Ahmednagar
P.O. Sangamner , S.K. Tal. Sangamner ,
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India - 422608

Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad
Uttar Pradesh, India - 211022

Nachimuthu Polytechnic College, Pollachi
Udumalai Road , Pollachi, Tamil Nadu,
India - 642003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?