30th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?

Hello Sir,
How can I do correspondence M.A. in Political Science
if I have been already done with M.A. in
Political Science from Rajasthan university?
Kindly suggest me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  2. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  3. How to do Ph.D in English through correspondence? List of granted universities where I can study?
  4. How to get admission in MBA in HR after completing LLB?
  5. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  6. Is correspondence course in B.Tech offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved under all government norms?
  7. Can I study MDS in other state if completed BDS from Rajasthan University?
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  10. How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?
  11. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  12. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  15. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  16. Is IASE approved by UGC or AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study after BSc computer science?
  18. How to do LLB course through correspondence in Rajasthan?
3rd April 2015, 10:03 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
How can I do correspondence M.A. in Political Science
if I have been already done with M.A. in
Political Science from Rajasthan university?
Kindly suggest me immediately.
Since, you have already done M.A Political science through Rajasthan university, so no need to apply for M.A Political science once again. However, you can apply for Higher degree courses like, M. Phil in Political Science or PhD in Political Science. You can develop your career opportunity by applying for a PhD or MPhil Political science. Apart from this if you are interested to become a Lecturer or Professor then you can apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
4th April 2015, 07:26 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?

This is very strange to know that you are going to pursue the same post graduate degree course when you have already completed from a reputed university, I do not think it is a right choice for you and your career because this will be the wastage of time and money and even you will loose opportunities to have good jobs that is why I request you dear that if you have already acquired PG degree in Political Science then just do not go for it again because you will get nothing more than just a degree in hand and knowledge of Political Science would be the same as you collected at Rajasthan University because syllabus and courses are same at PG stage so think about your future and time you are going to waste.

If you want to pursue MA course then you should choose another subject which is more useful than Political Science and I have listed some courses which might be really useful :

MA in English Literature
MA in Hindi Literature
MA in Sanskrit
MA in Economics
MA in Geography

So these course can be useful for your future so that choose any one and just complete it at any university you wish but the university must be reputed and after one more degree of MA you can generate many jobs for you in future so you have to work positive.

If you do not pursue any PG course then also you can apply for various government jobs such as - Indian Railways Jobs, SSC - Staff Selection Commission Jobs, UPSC - IAS and other exams, IBPS Banks Clerk and PO jobs, Insurance Sector jobs, Teaching jobs etc. so you have many options and you have a PG degree so you can apply for Lecturer test conducted twice a year which is - NET - National Eligibility Test or appear for SLET - State Lecturer Eligibility Test to become lecturer in government college and schools so choice is yours to select your career option.
4th August 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ma political science in rajasthan university if I have only 52% in BSC and BED .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?