17th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in English through correspondence? List of granted universities where I can study?

i want to do p.hd in english by correspondence.plz.give me the lists of granted universities from where i can study.i heard about singhania university situated in rajasthan.plz. tell me is this an approved university or not

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  2. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  3. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  4. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  5. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  7. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate? -- [New]
  9. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  10. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  11. Good Universities to do PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  13. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  14. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  15. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  16. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  17. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  18. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
15th August 2012, 09:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in English through correspondence? List of granted universities where I can study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do p.hd in english by correspondence.plz.give me the lists of granted universities from where i can study.i heard about singhania university situated in rajasthan.plz. tell me is this an approved university or not

There are very few recognized Universities, which offers Phd program through Distance mode. If you are seeking for Phd in English, you can look for the Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU], The University is one of the premier Institution in the country which offers various programs through Distance mode and have their study centers located in different parts of the Country. The University is well recognized.

The University offers Phd in English through Distance mode. Candidate who hold a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [ 50% for SC/ST/PH candidates] from a recognized University along with holding an M.Phil Degree are eligible to pursue the program. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed in a maximum of five years.

For detail information regarding admission procedure and the nearest study center one must refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi national Open University [IGNOU].
5th February 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in English through correspondence? List of granted universities where I can study?

i want to do Ph.D. in english by distance mode but i had second glass in M.A. and belongs to general category.please suggest what to do? and/or universities list who offer this course at this condition.regards.
28th December 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to do phd in biotechnology please suggest the universities that offer phd in correspondance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?