2nd August 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?

i want to study correspondence course under kannur university from 2year onwards because i came under an operation nw so i cant go to study regularly,so what can i do for complete my study

Related Questions:
29th December 2011, 11:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to study correspondence course under kannur university from 2year onwards because i came under an operation nw so i cant go to study regularly,so what can i do for complete my study

Whatever be the reason, whomsoever you are but you cannot join any degree course from 2nd year onwards, from any of the colleges/universities/institutions in India.

If you want to pursue and complete your graduation either from correspondence or regular, you have to start from the beginning i.e. from filling up the application form for the admission, until and unless you continue the course from the colleges/universities/institutions you are pursuing it from.

Though, if you feel that you are ready to loose one year and would like to do the course from distance education due to physical inabilities, i would suggest you to join Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). This university has got a good reputation in the corporate world and is recognised across Asia.

For further detail visit:

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU):
www.ignou.ac.in
26th May 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?

i have completed my first year in bsc. cs n i also cleared. n i m not frm rich family. so that reason i m doing job..... but i also want to complete my graduation without wasting my one year.... is this correspondence study will help me....?
n i live in mumbai can u suggest in which college will i apply for correspondence study.....?
5th November 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 1st year bsc computer science in regular I.e I finished that in pasumpon muthuramalinga thevar college which works under madurai kamarajar university syllabus is it possible for me to join in 2nd year some other college in Chennai? Which works under the madras university syllabus???
10th February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed fybsc computer sci through distance edu now i want to persui it regurarly is it possible for same univercity(mumbai) ........pls. rply if anybody knows it.
12th April 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc.computer science . but now i wish to change my college with same dept to continue direct second year.is that possible under madras university / affliated colleges. can u suggest me the procedure. i dont wanna start again from the 1st year.
20th July 2014, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1year bsc computers electronics n maths but could not continue it for some family reasons so now looking to complete my graduation through correspondence but I have Bangalore university certificate as I have been discontinued from my previous college so will I be able to continue through correspondens
30th April 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc computer science first year under madras university due to some physical illness I can't able to continue regular classes.is that any way to join
30th July 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue regular college from 2nd year after doing one year distance education
20th August 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Ug regular I completed 2nd year without arrears so I continue 3rd year in correspondence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?