26th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?

I have completed my BSc B Ed and in job. I would like to study M Ed through correspondence. Please provide details in Tamil nadu
thanks
s.balu

5th June 2013, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?

Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Master of Education programme. The details can be availed by the candidate through IGNOU official website. The regional centers all over the country provide opportunity of distant education. Some other Universities offering M.Ed in correspondence are School of Correspondence and Continuing Education University of Delhi, Himachal Pradesh University, Punjab University and many others. Karnataka State Open University and Bangalore University also provides distant M.Ed programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?