22nd March 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what to do after 12th Science.
I am interested to study BFA Bachelor of
Fine Arts course. So I am eligible to do so?
Please reply as soon as possible.

30th March 2015, 05:45 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for bachelors of fine arts course. To apply for this course, you should have completed intermediate in any discipline from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories. So, you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination. There are no entrance tests for the bachelor of fine arts course, but few institutions conduct the entrance examination.

The duration of course is 3 to 4 years. The duration differs from college to college. In this course have a different specializations are available. The subjects vary depending upon choice of the specialization. The specialization subjects are architecture, cartooning, dance, graphics designing, illustration, music, photography, painting and sculpture.
30th March 2015, 10:03 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?

Hello sir,

Here i am going to provide you the eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of fine arts::>>>

** The minimum qualification to join Bachelor of fine arts is secondary education from any of the recognized school.

** Your marks in the intermediate should not be less than 50 percent.

** Your must not be less than 17 years.

So if you are satisfying with all the above criteria then you are definitely eligible for the bachelor of fine arts.

Best of luck.
Thank you.
31st March 2015, 04:14 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, of course u are eligible for BFA after 12th with Science.
With the science stream u are eligible for many other courses too and the door of fine arts for u with this much qualification are always open for u.
31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me what to do after 12th Science.
I am interested to study BFA Bachelor of
Fine Arts course. So I am eligible to do so?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible. The flexibility of Science course in 12th is that you can choose any branch, even commerce or arts. So try to find out a good college and apply for it. But the first priority or preference will be to arts students. But if you have reasonable marks you can get to fine Fine arts school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?