25th January 2011, 10:15 PM
saro420

Technical jobs in Indian Air-force for 3rd Year B.Tech(Mechanical) Student?

my name is shravan kumar. I am b.tech student with the branch of mech.engg. i want to know about technical job in indian airforce for 3rd b.tech(mech.engg.) student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  2. Is Indian Air Force after passing ECE 3rd year?
  3. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  4. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  5. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch
  6. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  10. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  11. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  12. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  13. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
  16. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  17. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?
  18. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
26th January 2011, 12:23 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Technical jobs in Indian Air-force for 3rd Year B.Tech(Mechanical) Student?

Hi

You can apply for the Indian Air force in various technical field in your final year of engineering. Indian Air force offers job opportunity for the engineering students through university entry scheme(UES). Through the university entry scheme you can apply for the Indian Air force in various technical fields. The details regarding this exam is given below:

As an officer in Technical Branch
You can apply for the Technical Branch by two schemes

1.Direct Entry Scheme
You can join the Technical Branch through the Direct Entry Scheme after the completion of your engineering.

2.University Entry Scheme (UES)
When you are in Final year then you can apply through the university entry scheme.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electronics)
Four year degree qualification and you should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.

GOOD LUCK
26th January 2011, 02:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Technical jobs in Indian Air-force for 3rd Year B.Tech(Mechanical) Student?

Hello Shravan,
Since you are studying Mechanical Engineering, you may join Indian Air Force as Aeronautical engineer in the mechanical department provided you score a minimum of 60% in your engineering degree exam.
You Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be over 28 years.
For further information, do visit the official website of Indian Air force.
26th January 2011, 07:44 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Technical jobs in Indian Air-force for 3rd Year B.Tech(Mechanical) Student?

hi,

As you are doing mechanical 3rd year now, you can join in technical branch of the air-force through UES scheme.

Pre final and Final year candidates can apply for this job. There is no written exam, it is based on the interview by the selection committee.

You can check for the updates at employment news or www.upsc.gov.in

Best wishes.
1st February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m student of prifinal year of electricle engineering . I wanna job Indain air force .plz tell me some information about thirs my emaik is
[email protected]
6th February 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

when will comeTechnical jobs in Indian Air-force for 3rd Year B.Tech(Mechanical) Student
6th February 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

kch ni hhota job karne se....pehla kabil bani saalon
18th February 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

you moron on if you dont know how to talk in a lavish manner then dont comment.

by the way for your information they are asking about the application form of air force duffer............
15th April 2011, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I m pursuing btech electrical n electronics engg. (prefinal yr),what is the procedure for job in indian army or air force..
[email protected]
4th May 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am Anand.k. i have been doing my final year mechanical B.E now.i want to know about the vacancies and UES examination.i want to know the date and further details for the same.now i have 76% and no history of arrears & GPA 7.9.Can i attend the exam
23rd May 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i am complited third year elelctrical electronics&engineering any jobs avaible.
15th June 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Ravindra Singh.
I have completed my third year of engg from IT branch.
I had a back in 2nd year but I had cleared it .Sir please tell me if I am eligible for UES for entering air force.
please reply...
15th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can a 3rd year Btech student can apply for fast track selection in airforce
23rd July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b tech final year mechanical. pls tell me where i can try for job? pls reply me at [email protected]
26th July 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m interested in technical branch of armed forces . i m from mechanical side .i hv had backlogs in the past but hv cleared them later.so can i sit for these xams
4th August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am manjunath,3rd mechanical. I would like to join the air force.So I request you,how to join and when the recruitements has been done .
my email id is, [email protected]
17th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF B.TECH 3RD YEAR MY BRANCH IS ELECTRICAL SO PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION FOR JOIN INDIAN AIRFORCE
7th October 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I ,Neeraj 3rd year B.Tech (EEE).Please give me informatio to join indian air force in technical grade
11th October 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m in btech 3rd yr of mechanical engineering stream . can i apply for air force
2nd November 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i,Nandan thakur 3rd year b.tech student of mechanical engineering . can i apply for air force ?
11th November 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i;m final year mechanical student any government job with below 60% ,please inform me please please [email protected]
13th November 2011, 11:40 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hi,

As you are doing mechanical 3rd year now, you can join in technical branch of the air-force through UES scheme.

Pre final and Final year candidates can apply for this job. There is no written exam, it is based on the interview by the selection committee.

You can check for the updates at employment news or www.upsc.gov.in

Best wishes.
19th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

excuse me sir,
Iam complited B.tech in mechanical engineering.I interest to join in indian air force.so,please tell about oppertunities on mechanical engineering in indian airforce
Also tell me any exams(mental or physical) on airfoce

Mail ID: [email protected]
18th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hello. i m a pre final year student of electronics. is there any way to find a job in defence????????????
11th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i should do machanical engg... in air force . my qulification b tech.
15th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Give me deatil about technical coordinator job in indian air force
20th December 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING BTECH 3RD YR IN MECHANICAL .IGOT 73% IN MY OVERALL 3YRS .I WANT TO JOIN IN AIRFORCE OFFICER JOB .NOW WHAT AM I DOING?
11th October 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

there is any entrence exam for B.TECH 3rd year(mechanical) students?
13th August 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm from the i.t 3rd year,so can I join the indian air force.plz comment as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?