23rd April 2011, 04:06 PM
GRVSHRMA

Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?

sir i hav scred 50% marks in my 12th boards shud i go for c.a and b.com.plz hlp me

27th August 2011, 04:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?

Hello friend,
If you think you are comfortable with the subjects of Chartered Accountancy course, you should go for it. To become a chartered accountant, you must be very good in accounts, maths and related subjects. You will have to be focused and has to work very hard to qualify as an chartered accountant.

To pursue the course, you will have to qualify common proficiency test conducted by ICAI. Until and unless you qualify the test, you can not pursue the course.

The institute offers the course through distance learning, however, you can avail the service of their online classes.

For further information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
10th October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

plz dont do,nd go 4 arts
13th October 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir plz. removed percentage bar in b.com becouse so may student scoring 50 % in b.com but thay are very inteligent
and we want doing ca after b.com so sir plz....................... removed percentage biar
16th October 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the names of colleges offering chartered accounting with b.com in coimbatore
21st October 2011, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I compleeted my B. com. With Computer Applications 50% Marks I was good in Accounting Subjects. am i do C. A. ?
31st October 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i'm a 36 years old woman i have completed my 10th & 12th classes as as a private candidate & Direct M.A(OUS-Tamil) DCA, TALLY & DTP Certificate courses can i have eligibility for to study CA?
2nd November 2011, 03:40 PM
anju anju

your question is "Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?"

so i want to suggest you that go for c.a, becouse for c.a course 50% are enough to get registered and there are many people who do c.a course after b.com and m.b.a,,,,,,,

why to worry just go for c.a,,,,,

you have to register for CPT FIRST, (it is the entrance exam)
once you qualified can write IPPCC EXAM after IPPCC you shoul appear for FINAL exam,,,,,,

c.a course has much scope that b.com,,,,,,b.com will take 3 years to fifnish off
where as c.a course can be done within 2 years and 6 months,,,,,,,

after completing c.a as per the rule you will earn minimum RS.10000/-
most of the c.a earning RS. 100000/- per month (you must do articleship whic is mandatory as per companies act 1956.

if you chose c.a instead fo b.com then it will be the best choice or else if you gor for b.com then after b.com to get good and reputed job any how you have to do c.a , cs , icwa , m.com , m.b.a or any other pg course,

but if you directly go for c.a then no need to go for further studies becouse c.a syllabus is itself is wider and need not and other pg diplomas and pg degree's support.

so better go for c.a

best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 09:51 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?

hi dear

so i want to suggest you that go for c.a, becouse for c.a course 50% are enough to get registered and there are many people who do c.a course after b.com and m.b.a,,,,,,,

once you qualified can write IPPCC EXAM after IPPCC you shoul appear for FINAL exam,,,,,,

c.a course has much scope that b.com,,,,,,b.com will take 3 years to fifnish off

most of the c.a earning RS. 100000/- per month (you must do articleship whic is mandatory as per companies act 1956.

if you chose c.a instead fo b.com then it will be the best choice or else if you gor for b.com then after b.com to get good and reputed job any how you have to do c.a , cs , icwa , m.com , m.b.a or any other pg course,

but if you directly go for c.a then no need to go for further studies becouse c.a syllabus is itself is wider and need not and other pg diplomas and pg degree's support.

so better go for c.a

best of luck.
13th January 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 47% in 12th and i m doing b.com should i apply for C.A. or not?
6th February 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

should i go for ca after completed t.y with 52% and now doing M-com part 1 studies
6th February 2012, 08:47 PM
bawejamanisha25

no. dont opt for c.a rather opt for B.B.A. if you want to do job in corporate field.
and after that you can give the entrance exam of different banks of public sector and side by side you can give interviews in private sector banks also.
19th February 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How much marks need total in B.COM if a student is between 40% - 50% whether there is any chance go for CA?
7th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, if one sub failed in CA, do I need to write re-exam in all subjects.
9th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

HI, SIR I M 25 YEAR AGE . I M B.COM GRADUATE WITH FIRST CLASS (78%). AFTER MY B.COM I WAS NVR STRT STUDY , BUT NW I WNT TO START CA COURSE. THEN SIR PLS TELL ME PROCEDURE .
27th March 2012, 09:02 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

you have go for chartered accounts you concentrate on accounts and very hard and another subjects maths and any other subjects very hard work you have grip on the accounts
after you can write the ICAI exam then you have qualify for the CA
20th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age to become a chartered accountant?
1st June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

should i go for b.com pass (non college) aftar scoring 51%marks in 12th board?
18th June 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there more scope of doing ca direct means after 12th pass or I don't need to do b.com or need? Will I get job na after
15th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

to read CA how many marks should i get in HS
15th July 2012, 10:19 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

YA,You can go for B.COM+CA after scoring 50% in 12th standard,you are eligible to do CA but you have to work hard in CA field.

MY SUGGESTION:If you are interested in doing CA you can do but you have to improve yourself and have to spend more time in studying CA because it is very tough subject for those who got good marks and you have average marks.Therefore,you have to improve your self.

ALL THE BEST
15th July 2012, 10:48 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

No,You can not go for the CA exam with this percentage of marks.
The candidate who have done the B.Com degree can apply as the main criterian is a graduation in any decipline.But the minimum percentage in minimum 60% of marks in the degree level.

All the best.......................
15th July 2012, 11:19 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
to read CA how many marks should i get in HS

hi dear

so better go for c.a

best of luck.

16th July 2012, 12:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............
AS you are interested to join CA , then you can join there is no problem after +2 you can go for it.
But for this you have to work hard, I am providing you the CA structure from where you can get details information.....

For more details visit official website of ICAI.

GOOD LUCK.............
16th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can go for B.com after scoring 50% of marks in 12th board as after B.com you can get the direct admission in the inter.Moreover 50% is not a very good percentage for CA professional course as this course is not only a difficult one but it needs a lot of concentration & mind strategy to score well.

As more & more you think about to do this course then obviously your immense desire will make you to study well with each chapter thoroughly.And after B.com your mind will be more mature to face all this.So better to start with B.com first & then proceed for the CA.
16th July 2012, 12:58 AM
priyankasree

Hello friend,
If you think you are comfortable with the subjects of Chartered Accountancy course, you should go for it. To become a chartered accountant, you must be very good in accounts, maths and related subjects. You will have to be focused and has to work very hard to qualify as an chartered accountant.

To pursue the course, you will have to qualify common proficiency test conducted by ICAI. Until and unless you qualify the test, you can not pursue the course.

The institute offers the course through distance learning, however, you can avail the service of their online classes.

For further information, refer to the official website of ICAI.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/should-i-go-ca-b-com-after-scoring-50-marks-12th-board-131323.html#ixzz20iWy5KCK
16th July 2012, 12:52 PM
sheenam_mittal13

Dear the minimum eligibility for B.com and CA is 50%. so you are, for CA you have to register for CPT (entrance exam)after qualified this you have to clear IPPCC exam after IPPCC there is FINAL exam. some of the good institutes for B.Com are IP, DU, LPU, RAI, Bangalore Management Academy,
Bankim Sardar College
Bankura Sammilani College
Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College
Belda College
BET College of Management and Science (BETCOMS)
16th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear as u mentioned that u got 50% marks only in 12th, my suggestion to u that u should go for B.COM, C.A. is not easy course, it is one of the tuffest exam in the world. even toppers of Schooling or university get failed in C.A. exam
so better if u opt B.COM/BBA/BBS/Hotel Mgmt./tourism/LLB after that u can do M.B.A. or any other P.G Degree.
9th August 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 49% marks in 12th board?

i have scored 49% in 12th and i am completed b.com with 49% marks should i apply for C.A. or not?
23rd August 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default registraton of my name

Please tell me that i have get 75% marks in 12 class cbse board can i registered my name in CA university
5th January 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

should i go for CA after scoring 49% marks in 12th? And running b.com now
please tell me that i have get 49% marks in 12 class should i apply for the CA? I know its too tough subject but i am very interested about this. Due to illness, i have get 49% in 12th class. i want to register as possible as soon in common proficiency test. please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?