4th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from one ICSC school to the other for a 10th standard student?

Is it possible to transfer from one ICSC school to the other for a 10th standard student? What would be the steps which we need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from one ICSE school to another while doing 10th standard?
  2. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  3. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  5. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  6. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. School can be changed after passing class 11?
  9. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BBA course at Bangalore?
  12. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?
  17. Annual fee expenses of Indus International School, Bengaluru for 2nd and 10th standards? Is there any installment facility available?
  18. Admission Procedure for Class 12th on the basis of 11th percentage?
7th March 2016, 03:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one ICSC school to the other for a 10th standard student?

Yes, it is very much possible to transfer from one ICSE school to another at 10th level, you just need to follow certain steps;

> Submit an application about the transfer you wish to take place from your current school and to the prospective school to the head of the Institution.

> Collect all your educational and co-curricular documents from your current school.

> Notify the board about the transfer of school.

> Fulfill the admission procedure in the prospective school.

> Get a TC from your current school.

Finally after completing the admission procedure in the prospective school, you can finally shift to the new school.
7th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one ICSC school to the other for a 10th standard student?

Yes, it is very much possible, you can surely change your school from one to another under the same board in class 10th. You will however, have to follow certain procedures mentioned below;

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in.
8th March 2016, 05:51 PM
OnePlus

Yes you can change your school in class 10th but you cannot change your board as the registration is already done in class 9th.
If you want to change your school without changing the board then you can easily change it.
For taking admission you need to submit some documents like-
Report card of class 9th, transfer certificate that you can take from your school, character certificate etc.
By fulfilling all the formalities of that school in which you want to take admission you will get the admission and can join the classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?