15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?

Hi Sir,
My sister wants to become a Pilot. I have searched and came to know that around Rs. 24 lacs required for that. Can you please tell me which Bank can give this much amount of Education Loan?
With Regards-
Amit.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  2. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  9. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  10. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  11. Which Bank can provide Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study Part Time MBA in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research? -- [New]
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  14. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  17. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
1st May 2015, 12:36 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
My sister wants to become a Pilot. I have searched and came to know that around Rs. 24 lacs required for that. Can you please tell me which Bank can give this much amount of Education Loan?
With Regards-
Amit.
Gagan Mitra is one of the schemes in State bank of Mysore and there are various other schemes in other bank which provides loan for Pilot training in India.

To finance students who opt for technical training or professional training to join job or procession, Gagan Mitra is one of the schemes launched by SBM. The scheme givens loan in the form of personal loan secured by Mortgage of Immovable property or government securities, public sector bonds, relief bonds or LIC policies etc.

Those who are going to take training like Commercial Pilot training or air hostess training courses in India are eligible to go for this scheme. Institutes from which training is to be taken should be recognized by the Ministry of Civil aviation / DGCA. Maximum loan amount to be given is 20 lacs for this type of course therefore in this junction you need to arrange further 4 lacs either from your family relatives or other alternative modes like loan against gold etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?