26th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master of Social Work in JNU if completed B.A.(Sociology) in IGNOU?

Hi,
I have completed my B.A. in Sociology from IGNOU. I want to go for Master of Social Work from JNU. May I know that I am eligible for studying this MSW course in JNU or not? Please help me to know about this.
Thank you.

29th April 2015, 08:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Social Work in JNU if completed B.A.(Sociology) in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.A. in Sociology from IGNOU. I want to go for Master of Social Work from JNU. May I know that I am eligible for studying this MSW course in JNU or not? Please help me to know about this.
Thank you.
You have completed B.A. in Sociology so you are eligible for M.A in Social Work.

Those candidates who have completed B.A. in Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Social Work admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?