26th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence M.A.(Hindi) course available to study for a candidate who has completed B.A. about 18 years ago?

Respected Sir,
I am B.A. with Hindi as my Elective subject. After 18 years of gap in studies I want to complete My M.A. Degree in Hindi but it is difficult for me to attend classes therefore I want to know is there any correspondence courses which can be completed from home to get recognized degree in M.A.(Hindi).

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  2. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  4. How can I get admission to study correspondence M.Tech if worked for 11 years in Dubai after completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  6. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  7. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  8. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  10. Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has completed B.E. 2 years ago?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  15. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  17. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
29th April 2015, 11:49 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is correspondence M.A.(Hindi) course available to study for a candidate who has completed B.A. about 18 years ago?

There is no worry at all for such kind of people who really want to learn more in their life and its very glad to see your interested even after passing 18 years of your graduation degree, you want to continue your study in the same field, that is remarkable step from your side and if this idea has come in your mind, then it will definitely will fruitful and useful in future and you will definitely utilize your education this time after completion of MA in Hindi.

You can not attend regular classes, that is the problem but you must not worry because MA in Hindi can be done through correspondence mode because there are some reputed universities available in India which offers MA in Hindi through distance/ correspondence/ private mode and you can choose time to learn at the regional study center of the universities as per the availability from your side. There is a list of few very good and recognized universities you can choose any one of those and start your MA in Hindi.

>> IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University - It offers MA Arts in Hindi literature and to get admission in this university for the concerned course, candidate should have passed a bachelor's degree of a recognized university. Since you have completed BA in Hindi so there is no doubt about your admission and you can get directly and no age bar is there made by the university to admit candidates means you can get admission.

Fee of this course in IGNOU is just 9000 rupees.

>> Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University : This university offers MA in various literature subjects including Hindi and you can apply on graduation basis and there is no issue about age as well so do not worry.

>> Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University - Offers MA in Hindi, English, Economics etc. subjects which are the part of Arts field so you have also a choice to choose this university and pursue your course with ease at home.

There are some more universities there in India which offers MA in Hindi through correspondence mode please read.

>> Vardhman Mahaveer University
>> Nalanda Open University
>> Karnataka State Open University
>> The Global Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?