27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to get admission in B.Tech Computer science or in diploma course after scoring 43% in 12th?

I am having 43% in 12th. Can i get admission in computer science B.Tech or diploma in any college? please help me? Can I go for diploma course instead of B.Tech since my 12th score is more? Which would be the better option? Can someone give me the complete information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  5. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  6. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  7. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  8. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  10. Can I take admission in B.Tech civil engineering after diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Computer Science after scoring 40% in intermediate?
  15. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  16. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  17. Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?
  18. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
27th April 2015, 08:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to get admission in B.Tech Computer science or in diploma course after scoring 43% in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in B.Tech or Diploma course for which you have applied for since, you have qualified your 12th standard with all subjects. But, to get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in VOCLET entrance examination or to get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in that particular course. Since, you have completed 12th standard, it is better to pursue B.Tech course instead of pursuing Diploma course.
27th April 2015, 12:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to get admission in B.Tech Computer science or in diploma course after scoring 43% in 12th?

As a candidate who have completed 12th standard, you should apply for B.Tech admission and there is no need to pursue any Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech(Computer science), you have to appear for any state level or national engineering entrance exams. If you qualify any of the engineering entrance exams, then you will get admission in B.Tech(Computer science). And the important thing is that, you have very less percentage in your 12th standard, so, I think you are not eligible for some engineering entrance exams, so, please try to check eligibility criteria, before applying for engineering entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?