27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical?

I had completed my 12th science and diploma electrical.
Now i m confused what to do?
I cant afford degree... So, can you please tell me what should I do next? How to ensure that I will get a job and have a good career?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  5. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  7. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  10. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  11. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  12. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  13. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  14. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  17. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  18. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
27th April 2015, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical?

After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech/B.E course or you can also do a job. To get admission in B.Tech/B.E course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the examination based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech/B.E course. You can avail fee exemption from your respective state government if you can't afford the course fee.
27th April 2015, 12:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical?

If you have completed your Diploma course, you can directly join in Second year of Engineering. To join in Second year of Engineering, you have to appear for the Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify such exam, you can directly join in second year of Electrical Engineering course. So, first try to know the lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state and try to apply for that exam, to continue your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?