25th November 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?

Respected
Can I get admission in diploma in
agriculture in 2nd year
after XII (Computer Science)?
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student
  2. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  3. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  4. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  5. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th and 1 year computer diploma
  6. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  7. What type of courses after passing 10th class?
  8. How to get 2nd year admission in IIT after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  9. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  10. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  11. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  12. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  13. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  14. How can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc IT after completing 12th and Polytechnic in computer science and engineering?
  15. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  18. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
27th November 2014, 03:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?

No, it is not possible to get admission in Second year of Agriculture Diploma course immediately after completion of 12th standard. You can get admission in First year of Diploma course but, you cannot directly get admission in Second year of Diploma course. Diploma course is of 3 years duration. After completion of 3 years Diploma course, you can get admission in Second year of B.Tech Agricultural Engineering course by appearing and qualifying the Lateral Entry examination.
25th May 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of Agriculture Diploma for 12th Computer Science student?

Can I get direct 2nd year admission in bsc horticulture after competing 3 year diploma in agriculture..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?