22nd May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MS from USA after scoring 1000 in GRE and 58.4% marks in BE with 25 backlogs?

hi, i did my B.E( ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION), with 25 backlogs, the reason being i have undergone an ear reconstruction surgery which has wasted few crucial years of my life. now i wish to pursue M.S in usa. i've got 1000 in gre. my B.E agg. are 58.4%. 10th-59.8, 12- 49.8. can anyone tell me how badly does it affect my future. coz m really a hardworking person who has keen interest in studies. i am becoming depressed day by day.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  3. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  5. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  6. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  7. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  8. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  11. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  13. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  14. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  15. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Is the gre score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in abroad? -- [New]
  17. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
4th July 2015, 10:30 PM
narain rohit

Default Re: Can I do MS from USA after scoring 1000 in GRE and 58.4% marks in BE with 25 backlogs?

No you can not take admission in MS in USA because they demand for the Pass BE degree. With 25 backlogs and 58.4%, it is very difficult to take admission. Fisrtly you have to clear the BE with good percentage then apply for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?