16th January 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is the gre score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in abroad?

I have first year 4 backlogs,2-1 2 backlogs,2-2 one backlog,3-1 2 backlogs,3-2 2 backlogs right now am pursuing my 4th yr with 4 current active backlogs can i get visa ?should i take gre again ?please help me. Is the gre score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in abroad? What should I do next?

16th January 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the gre score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in abroad?

Yes, the GRE score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in Abroad. To get student visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities, you must have to get an i20 (admission letter) from any of the Abroad University. Since, you are having backlogs in your B.Tech course, it is difficult to get admission in Abroad University. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlogs before applying for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities. Once, you get an i20 (admission letter) from the Abroad University, you can apply for student visa. If the Visa officer satisfies with your answers to the questions raised by him then, your Student Visa will be approved for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?