23rd April 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello everyone,
I have 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th
and 73% in my B.Tech(CSE).
I want to know that am I eligible
for attending IBM Off Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  3. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  6. Cut-off to apply for IBM Placement? Previous year model paper of IBM Aptitude test?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  9. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  10. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  13. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  14. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  15. When I can reapply if rejected in IBM Off-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  17. Eligibility to attend Capegemini Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
26th April 2015, 04:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th
and 73% in my B.Tech(CSE).
I want to know that am I eligible
for attending IBM Off Campus Interview?
No, you are not eligible for IBM Off-campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM = 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Pattern for IBM written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for IBM recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
26th April 2015, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?

No, you are not eligible to attend IBM Off Campus Interview with the secured percentages which are mentioned above. The minimum percentage that candidates must have secured is more than 70% marks or 70% marks or 7 CGPA. Since there is no rounding off (for CGPA 7.00) you are requested notice this eligibility criteria before you attend IBM Off Campus Interview. You must have secured minimum 70% marks or its equivalent grade throughout your academic (from 10th Class to Graduation) to be eligible for attending IBM Off Campus drive. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech qualification in the following streams CSE, EEE, ECE, ICE, IT and EIE) are eligible to attend. The Selection Process of IBM Off Campus Drive consists of
* Online Aptitude Test
* Online Business Writing Test
* Technical Interview
And
* HR Interview
27th April 2015, 12:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for IBM Off-campus drive. The eligibility criteria to attend IBM off-campus drive is - a student should have 70% aggregate in their entire career which means you need to have at least 70% in tenth, twelfth and B.Tech to be eligible for the recruitment drive of IBM. Since you have less than 70% in your 12th so you are not eligible for the IBM off-campus recruitment drive.
27th April 2015, 10:01 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBM Off-Campus Interview because you have not secured 70% marks in 12th std. So, you are ineligible to apply for IBM Off-Campus Interview. I am providing the eligibility criteria for IBM and required percentage marks to apply.

-Candidate should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Candidate must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 70% and above marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation.
-No active backlogs are allowed to apply.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?