13th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

When does IGNOU starts the Ph.D admission process? What are the conditions followed to apply?

When does IGNOU starts the Ph.D admission process? What are the conditions followed to apply? Please inform me about the updates on the same. Right now am not sure when to apply and if I know the dates of the Ph.D admission and the process it would be really helpful.

24th November 2016, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does IGNOU starts the Ph.D admission process? What are the conditions followed to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When does IGNOU starts the Ph.D admission process? What are the conditions followed to apply? Please inform me about the updates on the same. Right now am not sure when to apply and if I know the dates of the Ph.D admission and the process it would be really helpful.

The IGNOU advertises for research programs twice a year, once in January cycle and second time in July cycle. So you can get the notifications in January and July months for PhD admission. One has to pass a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply to the PhD program in IGNOU. The candidate has to clear the entrance test conducted by the university at the national level on the pattern of UGC/CSIR. Candidates holding the M.Phil or cleared the UGC – NET and GATE may be exempted from the entrance test. The details are available in the IGNOU website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?