29th January 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in SV University for a Software Engineer who is working from 6 years?

Hi ,

i want to do PhD in SV University,
i'm working as a software Engineer
currently in Bangalore from last 6 years.
I would like to know what are the
eligibility criteria to do that.
Thank you very much.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  2. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  3. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  4. Eligibility for Lecturer Post in any Government Recognized University? Is PHD necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Introducing myself
  6. Can I apply for IAS Exam having completed MCA and working as a Software Engineer?
  7. Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university
  8. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  9. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  10. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  11. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  12. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  13. Duration & Procedure of Phd. After MCA
  14. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  16. How to do MS in software engineering in manipal university after pursuing BCA
  17. How can I register for TOEFL date? I am working as software engineer in IT company
  18. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
24th November 2016, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in SV University for a Software Engineer who is working from 6 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,

i want to do PhD in SV University,
i'm working as a software Engineer
currently in Bangalore from last 6 years.
I would like to know what are the
eligibility criteria to do that.
Thank you very much.

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks or above marks in Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD in Sri Venkateswara University. The candidates will be admitted to the PhD program through a SVU Research Entrance Test (SVURET) and interview. The PhD program in available in full time and part time basis in the university. So if you satisfy the above conditions, you are eligible to apply to the PhD program in SV University. The SVURET will be held in Tirupati only. The test is one hour and 30 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. The SV University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?