22nd April 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in PhD-Zoology course in IGNOU?

Friends,
I want to do PhD in Zoology from IGNOU.
How to apply for this course and also
tell me all other details regarding admission.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  3. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  4. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  7. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  8. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  10. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  11. Procedure to do PhD(HRM) from IGNOU?
  12. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  14. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  16. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  17. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  18. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
23rd April 2015, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in PhD-Zoology course in IGNOU?

Ph.D Zoology Course Admission Process in IGNOU:

First and Foremost thing to be eligible for doing Ph.D is "Master's Degree" in respective area or its equivalent educational qualification with minimum 55% marks. And the interview will be conducted for at a date which will be announced by the concerned discipline.

>> Candidates can down load their application form from IGNOU website (Soft Copy) and required to submit the same along with the DD drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.

>> Filled in Application Form along with attested copies of educational qualification to the following address and must be sent by Post.
To,
Director,
Research Unit,
Block-6,
IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi-110068

For More Details:
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: #RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
http://www.ignou.ac.in
16th July 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can I take admission in Ph D course in zoology ?I am a HS school teacher by profession with 9yrs experience and I did my M Sc long time back in 1999.If possible pls let me know the procedures.Regards MIHIR BISWAS([email protected])
20th November 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.phil in the year of 2014 .now I would like to join p.hd in Bangalore.pls could assists me, would be big help yo me pls
27th March 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to join phd in zoology. I am working as Junior lecturer last ten years. I had completed my msc in1996. My email address [email protected]
10th May 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am primary teacher in uttar Pradesh basic sikha Parishad. I have passed out M.Sc. 60/ marks.can I do Ph.D from IGNOU. Send me procedure details.
15th November 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my master's in genetics, i'm i eligible for phd program in zoology.Please do help me out with your response.
15th July 2021, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a teacher.I have passed MSc Zoology in 2007Now I want to do PhD .please send me procedure
8th May 2022, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my M.sc in Zoology in 1998 and want to do Phd in the same. If possible please send the procedure and other details at - [email protected]
28th June 2022, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD I did MSC in zoology in 2000 .I have experience in teaching .my date of birth is 1978 can I join PhD program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?