14th May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?

Dear Sir,
I am working in UAE at Petroleum company. I have already completed Diploma in Civil Engineering in Sri Lanka but I want to study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering in Tamil Nadu so if you can could you tell me how can I register at college or university in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Which universities I can do BE having completed Diploma in Civil and working as UAE?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  4. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  5. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  6. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  8. Which course should I choose to get job in any hospital of UAE having completed M.Sc in Nursing?
  9. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  11. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  14. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  15. How may I get details about M.l.T courses? Where I can do this course in Sri Lanka? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  17. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
14th September 2017, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?

You need to appear for entrance exam of the particular university for admission in B.Tech petroleum engineering. Just apply for it, when there is a notification for the entrance exam.

You will be eligible for admission through entrance exam and rank will decide the college, which you will get through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?