2nd September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Which universities I can do BE having completed Diploma in Civil and working as UAE?

I have completed Diploma in Civil right now i am working in UAE and I am trying to do BE through which university can I chose.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  2. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  4. What are the job vacancies in Dubai universities and other UAE universities?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  6. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  9. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  10. Completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th and working as a civil engineer in a company : Can I join CBI?
  11. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jobs in abroad for civil engineers apart from UAE?
  13. What are the prospects of working in UAE after completing BSc Chemistry?
  14. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  15. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  16. How to restart studying to complete graduation in UAE? -- [New]
  17. Universities offering B.Tech Civil through correspondence?
  18. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
4th November 2011, 11:50 AM
rudramishra

Default Re: Which universities I can do BE having completed Diploma in Civil and working as UAE?

ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior
• Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University – Hyderabad
• Acharya Nagarjuna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?