22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

Hello,
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
I want to apply for Education Loan for this.
My question is, what interest rates will charges
from Public Sector Banks and Private Banks?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  3. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  5. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  7. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  8. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  12. Research topics for PhD in Commerce?
  13. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  14. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  15. Is there any chance to get a bank job after completing graduation in Arts Stream
  16. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  18. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
23rd May 2015, 03:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

The interest rate charged by the banks is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and the banks have no hand in it. So the interest rate is same for all the banks irrespective of public and private sector banks for education loan. However, State Bank of India offer one percent lesser interest rate than the market interest rate offered by rest of the banks. The interest is computed as simple interest and fluctuates from time to time. Usually it fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent per annum.
23rd May 2015, 04:21 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
I want to apply for Education Loan for this.
My question is, what interest rates will charges
from Public Sector Banks and Private Banks?
Please let me know asap.

Different Banks have their own rates of interest being charged on the education Loan although they follow the RBI rule and regulations. So, you need to chose the bank who will Sanction you the Loan at the lowest interest rate. Since, most if the Public Sector Bank will charge less interest rate as compare to the private Sector bank. So, i will suggest you to seek your Loan from SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?