14th March 2012, 03:59 PM
ramsatya77

How to do B.E Mechanical after completing ITI in 1996? I ave 12 years of experience in steel structures

Dear Sir

I am completed ITI in 1996(adhra pradesh). Have 12 yrs exp. in steel structures. So please guide e how do BE Mech.

1. Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?
  2. Any mechanical course after ITI and 6 years experience?
  3. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  4. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  5. When the recruitment for Quality system in Tata Steel will be published?
  6. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  7. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  8. How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?
  9. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  10. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  12. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  13. How to become a Manager at Tata Steel after B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Can I get CDC after completing ITI electrical with 5 years experience in Marine Field
  15. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  16. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  17. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic or B.Tech programme after completing 2 years ITI course?
3rd September 2021, 03:28 AM
dumbi_boipai

Default Re: How to do B.E Mechanical after completing ITI in 1996? I ave 12 years of experience in steel structures

Dear friend, kindly follow process for doing bachelors degree after ITI:

Step-1 - Lateral entry into diploma course (join 3rd Semester).
It will be 2 years diploma course for lateral entry after ITI.
ITI branches eligible for diploma in Mechanical Engineering are as follows:

Draftsman (Mechanical), Fitter, Machinist (Grinder), Machinist (Composite), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner), Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures), Turner, Automobile Engg, Production & Manufacturing, Refrigeration & AC, Fabrication (Fitting & Welding), Agricultural Machineries, Process Plant Maintenance, etc.

Step-2 - Lateral entry into degree college (join 3rd Semester).
It will be 3 years course for lateral entry after diploma course.
After completing diploma, appear for JEE Advance for join IITs or state engineering colleges. Some state may have their own entrance exam.