1st February 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options after diploma and telecommunication

I have done diploma in elec and telecomm and i am currently working in IT as a team lead please let me know the various options available so as to pursue further studies and get to a good position

Related Questions:
  1. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  3. Best career options after BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  9. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  10. Graduation after Diploma in Computer Science? Career options available?
  11. What courses can I take after passing 10th class?
  12. What are the career options after my diploma in Information Technology?
  13. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  14. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  15. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  16. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma? -- [New]
  17. Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?
  18. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
30th November 2016, 06:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after diploma and telecommunication

Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in second year of bachelor's degree in engineering. After completion of bachelor's degree in technology, you will have better job opportunities in private and public sector. LEET is technical entrance exam conducted by different state technical university. You can apply for LEET exam of your state.

To apply for LEET examination, minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required. You should apply for coming LEET exam in 2017 and clear it with good rank to get admission in good college and desired stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?