14th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of third year in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) and I want to do Summer Internship in L&T. Please tell me the procedure to get Internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  3. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year candidate?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
19th June 2015, 04:32 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

Procedure to do summer internship in L&T :

* The candidate who are willing to do internship, need to contact the HR department.

* Then students have to send the application to the HR department along with current resume.

* The candidate must have to send the application as early as possible. If they are impressed with you resume they will call for an Interview.

* They may also conduct an telephonic Interview.

Address : L&T House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?