16th June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?

Dear Friends,
I am already studying D.Pharmacy and I want to study B.Pharmacy after my D.Pharmacy. I would like to know that I am eligible to get admission in Lateral Entry mode? Please reply as soon as possible.

18th June 2015, 11:09 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?

Yes, you can get admission in the B. Pharmacy as a Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Pharmacy. After completing your Diploma in Pharmacy you need to write the LEET Entrance Exam. Through Lateral Entry Entrance Test you can get directly admission in the 2nd year in B.Pharmacy. The admission in B.Pharmacy is based on the marks secured in the LEET Exam.
19th June 2015, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?

Yes, you can apply for lateral entry admission by appearing in entrance exam which is mainly conducted by the state technical universities along with other engineering entrance exams. For example, UPSEE is conducted in Uttar Pradesh for admission in B.Pharma lateral entry admission.

Therefore, apply for entrance exam and get excellent rank in it so that you can get admission in your choice of college. Mostly, entrance exam is conducted on state level an admission in various colleges is given through counselling based on ranks in the exam.
28th August 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.pharmacist without plus two science stream
25th September 2021, 11:43 AM
Minal F

YES,
Candidates must have passed in D.PHARMA With minimum 50% marks from a recognized university after you are eligible for the direct admission in 2nd year of the B.PHARMA course through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?