3rd June 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in +2 to study B.Com in reputed colleges of Kerala?

Please, do tell me that what is the minimum marks of +2 which is needed to study B.Com in the reputed colleges of the Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Pharma course in Kerala?
  3. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  4. Reputed colleges for B.Sc(psychology) in Kerala? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company
  6. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  7. Minimum rank required to get admission for B.A Psychology?
  8. Minimum marks required for Kerala engineering entrance exam?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  10. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  12. Best college in Kerala for BA in Islamic History? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  13. How can I get admission in MBA after passing BSc with 45%
  14. What is the qualification required for getting scholarship to study in England?
  15. Eligibility to apply Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee recruitment?
  16. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get in 12th for admission in Law?
  18. What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?
4th June 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in +2 to study B.Com in reputed colleges of Kerala?

To get admission to study B.Com course in reputed colleges of Kerala, you must have completed your 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognised board. Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Com course on the basis of your 12th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission in B.Com course. So, if you score more than 70% aggregate marks in your 12th standard, you can get admission in B.Com course in reputed college of Kerala.
4th June 2016, 11:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in +2 to study B.Com in reputed colleges of Kerala?

The minimum marks required to pursue B.Com course in top reputed colleges is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with an aggregate of above 60% marks from a recognized board of education.
5th June 2016, 03:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have scored at least a minimum of 50% in your +2 level in order to get admission in B.Com course in Kerala.

However, in order to get admission in good and top colleges, you should try to score at least a minimum of 85-90% because the level of competition is quite high nowadays and to get admission in good colleges.
5th June 2016, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, do tell me that what is the minimum marks of +2 which is needed to study B.Com in the reputed colleges of the Kerala?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with commerce with above 60% marks are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
5th June 2016, 07:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The minimum marks need to B.Com course may differ from college to college. Normally, the respective college admission committee will fix the cut off percentages for admission. Most of the colleges demand at least 50% of marks at 12th standard board exam. Hence, please try to score more than 50% of marks to get B.Com admission.

B.Com is a Three year Bachelor degree course, which is divided into six semester. B.Com course includes subjects like, Business communication, Corporate Accounting, Business Economics and Business management corporate law etc.

- For admission in a B.Com, the candidate must have passed the Plus two (10+2) with commerce subjects such as Accounts, Maths and Economics from a recognized board.
17th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 2 to study B.Com in reputed colleges of Kerala?

I have passed my plus two with a 86% in aggregate and 185 in accounting 162 in business and 156 in economics. Is that possible to get an admission for bcom in merit?
29th May 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 2 to study B.Com in reputed colleges of Kerala?

I got 80 percentage on my 12th... board is it possible to get admission in govt colleges of kerala
5th September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Percentage to join bcom in maharajas
7th September 2019, 06:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

No one can tell you the exact marks needed to get admission in top colleges of Kerela because the cut off marks change every year. But I can tell you the minimum percentage to get admission in college.

You may visit the website shiksha.com for more information.
1st April 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Does 50% marks gets admission in kasaragod collage and which are they?
18th July 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 76% in 12th will i get merit admission for bcom in kerala
29th August 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 88%in 12th will I get merit admission for bcom in kannur university
25th September 2021, 11:38 AM
Minal F

Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.COM.

You have to score 50% IN 12TH, Duration of this course is 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?