21st July 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Question papers of TPS and TCS exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year. i want to give the TCS exam after 2 year. so i request to send the question paper of TPS and TCS Exam 2011,2010 in the following address: [email protected]

21st July 2012, 09:35 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers of TPS and TCS exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year. i want to give the TCS exam after 2 year. so i request to send the question paper of TPS and TCS Exam 2011,2010 in the following address: [email protected]

If you have a minimum aggregate of 60% in class X.XII, graduation and post graduation level then you can sit for the TCS recruitment exam.

While applying for this exam your age should not be less than 18 and the marks stated above needs to be gained in the first attempt itself. Improvement marks will not be considered.

No backlogs will be entertained.

Selection process includes: written exam, technical questions, management interview and HR interview.

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please check them out.

Visit: http://www.tcs.com/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS-placement-paper-1.pdf(84.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-placement-paper-2.pdf(66.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-placement-paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 118 views)
15th August 2012, 11:26 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Question papers of TPS and TCS exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

If you have a minimum aggregate of 60% in class X.XII, graduation and post graduation level then you can sit for the TCS recruitment exam.

While applying for this exam your age should not be less than 18 and the marks stated above needs to be gained in the first attempt itself. Improvement marks will not be considered.

No backlogs will be entertained.

Selection process includes: written exam, technical questions, management interview and HR interview.

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please check them out.

Visit: http://www.tcs.com/
Attached Files
TCS-placement-paper-1.pdf(84.5 KB, 12 views)
TCS-placement-paper-2.pdf(66.3 KB, 9 views)
TCS-placement-paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 12 views)

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?