17th July 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any company I can apply for doing training in mechanical branch while am doing my 7th semester?

I AM STUDENT OF 7th SEM. MY BRANCH IS MECHANICAL. IS THERE ANY BATCH IN WHICH TRAINING CAN BE DONE. Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon? I really wanted to understand this. So, please provide me the information.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  6. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  7. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  12. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  13. Best company in Bangalore for 6 months training in programming languages?
  14. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  15. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  16. Any automobile companies that I can take up after completion of B.E? I am a student of Mechanical Branch and currently in 7th semester
  17. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  18. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
18th July 2015, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company I can apply for doing training in mechanical branch while am doing my 7th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM STUDENT OF 7th SEM. MY BRANCH IS MECHANICAL. IS THERE ANY BATCH IN WHICH TRAINING CAN BE DONE. Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon? I really wanted to understand this. So, please provide me the information.
You can do summer training from below given companies being a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering student.

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
18th July 2015, 09:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company I can apply for doing training in mechanical branch while am doing my 7th semester?

Mechanical stream is the heart of the engineering.

There are so many further field in the mechanical, so you will easily get training in any of the good training center.

Here is some best options for you :

** TATA Group

** Kirloskar

** Godrej Group

** Larsen & Toubro (L&T)

** Thyssen Krupp

** Thermax

** Siemens

** Suzlon

** IOCL

** BOSCH India

** NTPC

You simply have to contact to the HR or training section of the company for getting training in any of the above company.

It is good if you submit a recommendation letter from your college for training at the time of application.
18th July 2015, 07:13 PM
pointer01

There is many companies in which you can apply for training such as-

1-RDSO.
2-TATA Motor limited.
3-TCS

For this you need to have a training letter from your college.And then apply any one of these companies by meeting there HR of that company.Other details will be given by HR.
18th July 2015, 09:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely undertake training being in the 7th semester of mechanical engineering course. You can pursue training in your domain. You can pursue training in :-

- PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, etc.
- Power Plants like Tata Power, Adani Power, etc.
- Steel Plants like SAIL, TATA Steel, Jindal Steel, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Construction Companies like DLF, Prestige, etc.
- Electricity Corporation of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?