25th July 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government jobs if pursuing Bachelor of Business Management? Scope and Job opportunities?

Hello Sir,
I'm in 12th standard and I am thinking to apply for BBM course. I want to know the scope of doing Bachelor of Business Management. Please tell me the job opportunities? Also let me know that I can apply for Government jobs?

Related Questions:
26th July 2015, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government jobs if pursuing Bachelor of Business Management? Scope and Job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I'm in 12th standard and I am thinking to apply for BBM course. I want to know the scope of doing Bachelor of Business Management. Please tell me the job opportunities? Also let me know that I can apply for Government jobs?
Yes, after completion of BBM course you are eligible for government sector jobs like Civil Service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Books for Civil Service exam:-

IAS PRE: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
by Upscportal
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 225

UPSC IAS PRE: English Grammar and Usage
by Upscportal
Publisher: UPSCPORTAL Publications
Price: Rs. 220

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal
Price: Rs. 150
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?