3rd May 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Which course in college will provide opportunity to apply for maximum number of government jobs?

Which course in college will provide opportunity to apply for maximum number of government jobs? Can someone provide me this information soon as possible? I just need to know the course name and it's details to apply for it in the college and get admission for it.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available after doing MCA? I am looking for government jobs
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  4. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  5. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  6. Maximum age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
  8. How can I get scholarship for my higher studies?
  9. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  10. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  11. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  12. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  13. Do I have an opportunity to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 27200 in recent JEM? How many government colleges we have in WB?
  14. How to get a job after completing inter 2nd year?
  15. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. Is there any Government jobs available for Industrial Engineering students?
  17. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  18. Private sector job in Karnataka for MA and B.Ed degrees holder?
3rd May 2015, 03:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course in college will provide opportunity to apply for maximum number of government jobs?

Mostly every course has equal chances to get a government job because every course you are going to take admission in is valid as the graduation and most jobs in India are on the graduation bases but the courses that best to a candidate to get the government jobs are-

>> B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)

>> M.Sc (Master of Science)

>> B.A. (Bachelor of arts)

>> M.A. (Master of arts)

>> B.tech (Bachelor of technology)

>> M.tech (Master of technology)

>> B.pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

>> M.Pharma (Master of Pharmacy)

>> B.com (Bachelor of commerce)

>> M.com (Master of commerce)

>> C.A. (Charted Accountant)

>> C.S. (Company Secretory)

>> M.B.A. (Master of Business Application)

In these every course you have a lots of government jobs that,s can be the best career option for a candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?