25th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How long will it take to complete the graduation in Engineering? Which course to take in Engineering?

From where to do engineering graduation
how long it is
and how much the fees will be? How long will it take to complete the graduation in Engineering? Which course to take in Engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
26th July 2015, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long will it take to complete the graduation in Engineering? Which course to take in Engineering?

It will take 4 years to complete graduation in engineering course, you can pursue engineering course from any college or University you wish. To get admission in engineering course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of Engineering course.

You can opt for any stream in engineering course in which you are interested. Some of the best streams in Engineering are Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Aeronautics, etc. The fee structure of B. Tech course varies from college to college depending upon the facilities provided by the college to its students. Approximately, it will cost nearly 2 lakhs to complete the B. Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?