30th July 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?

Hello Respected Expert member,
I have RJNFD Scholarship . i would like know about how many institutes and universities i can approach for direct phd admission in whole year. and second one is that how many institutes and universities this scholarship is exempted for entrance examination..

Waiting for your fruitful response....

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  3. Is there any scholarships given to do Ph.D?
  4. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  6. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  7. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  10. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  11. Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates?
  12. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  13. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  14. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Universities to do Ph.D in taxation?
  16. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  18. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
6th April 2023, 06:25 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru: Offers direct admission to Ph.D. program in science and engineering departments. Scholarships of Rs. 31,000-35,000 per month are provided by CSIR/UGC. No entrance test required for admission.

Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs): IITs provide direct admission to Ph.D. program in all departments. Teaching and research assistantships (TRA/RAs) of up to Rs. 35,000 per month are available. Candidates are not required to appear in IIT entrance exam for Ph.D. admission.

National Institutes of Technology (NITs): NITs offer direct admission to Ph.D. program and provide scholarships/research assistantships of up to Rs. 35,000 per month. No entrance test is required for Ph.D. admission to NITs.

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs): IISERs provide direct admission to Ph.D. program and offer research assistantships of up to Rs. 35,000 per month. Admission to Ph.D. program is not based on IISER entrance exam.

Agricultural universities (AUs): Many AUs provide direct admission to Ph.D. in agriculture and allied sciences. Scholarships/fellowships of Rs. 31,000-35,000 are available. Entrance exam is not required for Ph.D. admission.

Deemed universities: Some deemed universities also offer direct admission to limited seats in Ph.D. program and provide scholarships/assistantships. Entrance test may or may not be considered for admission depending on university. Check websites for details.

RJNFD scholarship: The scholarship itself exempts you from appearing in entrance exam for admission to Ph.D. program in institutes/universities in India that offer direct admission. You can apply directly with the scholarship for admission in above institutes/universities where entrance test is not mandatory.

Some tips to consider:

Explore options from above institutes and final year prospective supervisors matching your interests and expectations. Choose universities/departments providing ideal facilities, resources and opportunities for your doctoral research.

Meet eligibility criteria including academic qualifications, GATE score, work experience, etc. for direct admission to shortlisted institutes. superior research potential is expected, though entrance test is not required.

Apply for admission as per schedule and do not miss deadlines. Strong candidates may be able to secure admission even when seats are limited. But early applications improve chances.

Emphasize merits of proposed research work, potential to contribute new ideas and utilize available facilities. This can strengthen your application for assistantships or scholarships. But benefits depend on university rules and available grants.

Prepare well for interviews that may be part of some universities' admission process, even when entrance test is not expected. Be ready to discuss research interests, goals and plans to make the best use of opportunities.

Explore other scholarships/fellowship options to augment benefits. While assistantships cover basic expenses for 3-4 years, additional support can help uninterrupted progress of work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?