31st July 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether BCA from non-AICTE approved college is valid for government job or not?

Respected Sir,

I want to do BCA from a university which has no AICTE approval but has the UGC approval, I want to know that whether this BCA certificate will be valid for all government jobs or not ?

Thanking you
Partha

1st August 2015, 12:46 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BCA from non-AICTE approved college is valid for government job or not?

BCA from non-AICTE approved college is not valid for government job.

I am saying this due to the fact that any college must be AICTE approved if the college provide technical education.

So if your college is not affiliated by the AICTE then your degree has no value irrespective to your grade in the degree.

So my suggestion to you is that you should check the affiliations of the institute before going for the admission.
1st August 2015, 01:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BCA from non-AICTE approved college is valid for government job or not?

No, BCA from non-AICTE approved college is not valid for government job.

Graduation degree from recognised college is only valid for government job. Candidates from non-AICTE approved colleges are not eligible to apply for government jobs.
29th May 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Engineering Degree from PRIST University is eligible for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?