3rd August 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get internship in bigger companies like Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors after completion of 4th year engineering?

Dear sir/madam,

I am a 4th year completed student.
I want to get internship from Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors or any other automobile companies.can you please help me to get internship? What should I do now to get the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  5. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure of internship at Tata Motors?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  8. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porche and Tata Motors?
  10. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  11. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  17. When does summer internship starts and ends?
  18. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
10th August 2015, 11:16 AM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship in bigger companies like Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors after completion of 4th year engineering?

For getting training in such companies you need to put your CV to there HR.In your CV you have to mention your previous projects in details.If you where selected then they will call you for the interview.If you where up to mark then they will provide you internship in there companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?