10th August 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in TOEFL to study MD in Abroad?

Hello,
I have completed my MBBS and now I want to study in Abroad. I want to know for study MD, I should appear in TOEFL? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  2. Should I have to appear in TOEFL to study MD in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  4. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  7. Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?
  8. Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?
  9. Information about GATE and TOEFL to study Abroad?
  10. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  14. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  15. Detailed procedure of affiliation to study in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?
  16. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
12th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in TOEFL to study MD in Abroad?

Yes, you need to appear in TOEFL examination, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad Universities. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Indian candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities need to prove their English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. So, you need to appear in TOEFL examination to study MD course in Abroad.
13th August 2015, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in TOEFL to study MD in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my MBBS and now I want to study in Abroad. I want to know for study MD, I should appear in TOEFL? Waiting for your reply.
You can not process your study without having GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?