13th August 2015, 02:47 PM
Umesh Kr. Agrawal

How to apply for internship in GAIL?

Sir, I am B.Tech 3rd yr. student of BHU-IIT, my grade point is around 84 and want to do Internship from GAIL. Pl.advice how to apply for the same and whom to address?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Pipeline Engineering internship in GAIL?
  6. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  7. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  8. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  10. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  14. Procedure to do summer training in IOCL?
  15. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  16. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  17. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  18. How to apply for internship in DRDO or Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
13th August 2015, 10:15 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship in GAIL?

To get the summer training or internship in any company first you have to talk your collage staff because most of collage have relations with companies so that they can contact with the training staff of GAIL.

>> But if your collage have not any contact then you have to take a permission letter for training from your collage and have to contact company staff and submit your training letter. For the summer training every company has limited seats for collage or universities students. then they will permit you for the summer training and it is necessary that every company has to provide summer training to university students as it is a government rule that companies must have some training seats for technical education students.

After completing the training from the GAIL you have to report your collage and make a report of that you have learned in Training from company and submit its hard copy and soft copy both with the training certificate you get from the company.
11th October 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want a summer internship in GAIL, 2019. Can you please tell me the procedure to apply
26th June 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any winter internships at gail? And how to apply for them if there is any?
9th July 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to aSK A SAME QUESTION HOW TO APPLY for internship in Gail in winter so if any senior sir join this site so please suggest or advice thanks
13th July 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I'm also complete my degree so I'm not able to do an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?