23rd April 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam
Can anyone please help me out that
how should I score nearly 90% in
10th ICSE Board exam?
Please help me anyone.

24th April 2015, 09:08 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

One of the most basic fact is that there is no certain rule to score better in any of the examination other than the hard work on the study but there must be your dedication and determination too .

To score better in the board examination you have to follow some basic rule:-

* Do not try to go with different publication of books other than the text book or notes given in the school .

* Try to go through test series regularly . Go with previous year papers .

* Keep revising things after every few days . Do not put it for next day .

* Above all keep yourself fit and fine . Do not take study for long time .

I think these are few points if someone can definitely reach the destination in any examination.
24th April 2015, 09:32 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to get 90 marks in class 10th ICSE board what you need to do is first go through the course thoroughly then after try to give some mock tests and judge yourself that where do you lie, after that also read out the last ten years book which is available in the market and try to solve papers from it, by doing this you will be able to score more then 90% in your board examination.
24th April 2015, 10:48 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting good marks in any of the exam you have to schedule your time for the study. You have to work hard with full of your dedication to achieve your goal. My suggestion to you is that you should try to solve previous year papers for getting idea about the exam pattern. Also solve mock test on internet for continue reminding your knowledge.
24th April 2015, 10:58 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Best tips for the preparation to secure 90% in 10th ICSE board exam :
  • You should have the knowledge about the syllabus, exam pattern and important notifications related to subjects.
  • First of all, make a time table for study so that you can do preparation for exam routinely.
  • Firstly you have to complete your syllabus material and then you can study extra topics.
  • Solve the previous question papers and sample papers.
  • Practice makes the man perfect. Therefore work hard and practice more and more.
  • Eat healthy food.
  • Do exercise daily to increase concentration power.
  • Know your strengths and weaknesses towards subjects.
  • Solve your problems to your teachers.

Find the attachment for previous sample papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf icse-2015-englishLiterature-class-10.pdf(4.08 MB, 210 views)
File Type: pdf icse-2015-maths-class-10.pdf(4.76 MB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf icse-2015-physics-class-10.pdf(8.18 MB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf icse-2015-chemsitry-class-10.pdf(10.40 MB, 94 views)
24th April 2015, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Tips to prepare and get 90 percentage in 10th ICSE :-

- The first step is to know your texts well. This is because the questions will be based on the chapters of the text books and may not be directly taken from the exercise at the back of the book. So a thorough knowledge of the chapters is essential.
- English is a very important subject and hence you need to study well to score good marks.
- You need practice numerical and solve a variety of mathematical problems.
- The question paper of Physics is usually tougher as compared to other subjects, hence you need to be conceptually enriched in Physics to do well in it.
- Solve previous years' papers and sample papers.
- Maintain a systematic time table wherein you can pay almost equal attention to every subject and more time to the ones which you feel difficult.
- Keep a revision time daily when you can revise the previously read stuffs.
- Give your internal assessments well.
- Keep yourself calm and focused, aim to deliver your best.
24th April 2015, 12:35 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
Can anyone please help me out that
how should I score nearly 90% in
10th ICSE Board exam?
Please help me anyone.
To score well in exams you should have a strategy. Who can define strategy for yourself? Its none other than you. How? Here is how you can. First assess yourself. Where you stand now interms of marks or percentage in your class or school. And fix a goal on what you want to achieve as you have already fixed 90% marks in 10th ICSE exams. Now you have your target as 90% very good.

If you are currently getting 70% and you aim to get 90% then you have to identify what are your weak areas. If you can find out your weak areas slowly and steadily you can improve with percentage of marks in those subjects.

Suppose you are getting 70% of marks from external exams and 10% marks on internal exams to your total score. Then you have to take your internal exams seriously and try to get more than 80% marks in internal exams or labs.

In this way for each subject you need to form a strategy. You have to take help of books, internet, seniors, parents and teachers. Tell them to guide you where you are going wrong how you can improve on those lines. If none of them are helping you, there is large place called internet where you can find solution for each and every problem. So by consistent efforts it is not tough to reach your goal. All you need to have is planning, and continuous implementation of same.
24th April 2015, 06:59 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

You have a good ambition, for that you have to do more hard work.You should first understand all lessons clearly,make notes,read each and every topic.For maths ,you must have to solve and practice the problems.Make a schedule for study.
Do writing work at night and read at early in the morning.
Best of luck.
25th April 2015, 10:54 PM
PATHGUIDE

It is a universal thought " With hard work and dedication you can achieve success".
Seeing your question it seems that you are quite ambitious and worried in this competitive era. It is true that if you want to stand among competitors then you need to score well at every stage then only you can excel.

So for scoring 90 % or above marks you need to be thorough through your 10th ICSE board syllabus at least twice before your exams come.
You can take tuitions if you are not habitual of self studying that will require you to study at least 2-3 hrs. a day regularly and clear your concepts thoroughly.

Do not try to mug up everything just clear your concepts by your own or with your teacher's help. You can score good very easily by studying from your text books. Solve last year question papers with in the stipulated time and practice as much as you can.
9th October 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Yes now you can easily score 90% marks in 10th ICSE board exams . All you have to do is be well versed with your basics and concepts off all subjects , don't forget to solve previous years solved question papers as they provide lot of assistance , manage your time properly make time table if you think you are not able to cope up with all subjects in one day and I am sure your hard work will surely bore fruits .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?