20th August 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for B.Sc. admission in Economics field?

I am an Arts student. I have passed out ISC in 2014 with 86.25% in my best 4 subjects and 95% in Economics. But i had scored just the passing percentage (43%) in Mathematics. Am i eligible to apply for B.Sc in Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MSc forensic science after doing BSc Biotech
  2. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  4. What is the qualification needed for B.Ed? I have done BSc(Eco) and at PG level M.A Economics
  5. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  6. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  7. Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  8. How to take admission in MBA economics after doing B.Tech in IT field
  9. Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?
  10. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  11. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  13. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  14. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
  15. How to take admission in M.Phil course in economics? I have just passed out M.A in economics
  16. What are the subjects in graduation in eco honors for commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  18. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
21st August 2015, 12:42 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for B.Sc. admission in Economics field?

Criteria for B.Sc. in Economics :

Candidate must have secured more than 45% marks in 12th class from any recognised board.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 23 years.

As per your score, you are eligible for B.Sc in Economics.
21st August 2015, 01:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an Arts student. I have passed out ISC in 2014 with 86.25% in my best 4 subjects and 95% in Economics. But i had scored just the passing percentage (43%) in Mathematics. Am i eligible to apply for B.Sc in Economics?
For B.Sc Economics the eligibility will be, the candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th standard) examination with 50% of marks from a recognized board. So, the aspirant can apply for B.Sc Economics after completing 12th standard. For joining B.Sc. Economics there is no mention about marks scored in Mathematics. so you can apply to B.Sc Economics.
21st August 2015, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed 12th standard with Economics and Mathematics subject so you are eligible for B.Sc degree in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with economics are eligible for B.Sc degree in Economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?