11th August 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?

Dear All,
How much does it cost to study MS in Germany with living and food expenses and in which language is it taught and what are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  3. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  4. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  5. Expenses including everything to study MS in USA?
  6. How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?
  7. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  8. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  9. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  10. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  11. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  13. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  14. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  15. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  17. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  18. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
24th July 2023, 06:43 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?

Studying in Germany is a great option for international students because it is very affordable. Public universities in Germany do not charge tuition fees for international students. However, you will need to pay a semester fee, which typically ranges from €200 to €350 per semester.

The cost of living in Germany varies depending on the city. In general, you can expect to spend around €800 to €1,200 per month on rent, food, transportation, and other expenses.

Most Master's programs in Germany are taught in German. However, there are also a number of English-taught programs available. If you are not fluent in German, you will need to prove your proficiency by taking an accredited German language test.

The requirements for admission to a Master's program in Germany vary depending on the university and the program. However, you will typically need to have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a good GPA. You may also need to submit letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and English language test scores.

Here is a table of the average costs of studying in Germany:

Expense : Cost
Tuition fees : €0
Semester fee : €200-€350
Rent : €300-€600
Food : €200-€300
Transportation : €100-€150
Other expenses : €100-€200
Total = €900-€1,550
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?