6th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Where I should apply for Winter Internship being a B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year student of NIT-Durgapur? Procedure to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year in NIT Durgapur, West Bengal. How & where I shall get Winter Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech student of NIT, Durgapur?
  5. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  15. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in NIT Warangal for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
12th September 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I should apply for Winter Internship being a B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year student of NIT-Durgapur? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a student of B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year in NIT Durgapur, West Bengal. How & where I shall get Winter Internship?
You can apply for winter internship in B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering).

1. M.V Metallurgical Laboratory, 1-1/4E/1 & 2, 1st Floor, Habeeb Complex, Near Fish Market, Near New Railway Bridge, Fathe Nagar Main Rd, Fatehnagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3296 1445

2. Raghaavendra Spectro Metallurgical Laboratory, Plot No 141, Prashanthinagar Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2307 5988

3. Hyderabad Engineering Labs, D No 5-36/26/B, Near Auto India, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 5850

4. S V Metallurgical Labs, S No 5 & 6, A-17, C Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 0288

5. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?