2nd March 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?

Hello,
I am below from a middle class family
But I wants to do M.Tech in Civil Engineering in Abroad.
I am studying in 1st year of B.Tech in India.
So, tell me how this is possible for me as I am very poor?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  3. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  4. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  8. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  9. Is it possible to get scholarship in doing PG course abroad when I have poor marks in UG?
  10. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  11. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  12. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  13. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  14. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  17. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  18. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
4th March 2015, 09:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?

You can do MS in Civil Engineering in Aboard, even though you are a poor student, because nowadays many poor students are pursuing their higher studies in Aboard, by getting education loan from banks. So, you can do your MS in Aboard, by getting education loan from any bank and you can repay the loan, after getting any job.

Admission Procedure:-
To apply for admission at foreign universities, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS or TOEFL exams. You should score good marks in these exams, because universities offers admission by considering these exam scores of the applicants. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by sending your application and test scores through online or through courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?