21st June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the nativity clause for admission in TNEA being 11th standard student from Lucknow

Dear sir,
I am originally from chennai, and also did my schooling and college from chennai. Presently working in Lucknow. My daughter is in class XI and studying at Lucknow right from the begining of class nursery. Will she get get equal chance like students studying in Tamil Nadu to study Engg/Medical colleges or is there any quota system for her. I also own a house in chennai which was purchased six years back. Please assist me to full fill nativity clause for admission in TNEA.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 11th standard of Sainik school, Lucknow?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  3. Admission in 11th standard of Sainik School Lucknow is possible?
  4. Which course can I do now in 11th? I am a 11th standard student
  5. Is there any rule that denies my Tamilnadu Nativity?
  6. What would be my home state? Am I eligible for entrance exams? I belong to Tamilnadu and my father is an officer in Air force, so we move places in every two years
  7. How should I get admission in medical? I am a 10th standard student
  8. Details on how to apply for TNEA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in IIST to those who are in 11th standard?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  11. Exams and courses in Law field for a 11th standard student?
  12. How to prepare for admission to good Agriculture colleges for 11th standard Biology student in Hindi Medium?
  13. Should I start preparation for civil services from 11th standard? Best coaching classes in Pune?
  14. How can I get admission in 11th? I am a student of class 9th
  15. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  16. Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?
  17. How should I prepare for Fashion Design? I am a student of 11th standard
  18. How to become a scientist in ISRO after passing 11th standard -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2016, 08:04 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the nativity clause for admission in TNEA being 11th standard student from Lucknow

Yes, she will get equal chance in case of competition, but you have to provide community, nativity certificate. There will be equality maintained in case if you stay in India. But in case you are NRI then there is a separate counselling conducted by the TNEA so that the normal students or these students doesn't get affected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?