24th January 2012, 11:35 PM
charapaka

If my son is studying in CBSE in Bangalore is he eligible for EAMCET?

Im working in bangalore and Im an ex-serviceman. My son studying in 10th CBSE in bangalore since 6th std. Whether my son is eligible for EAMCET as I born and brought up in Andra Pradesh. Pl suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  2. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  3. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  4. For what category is my son eligible for admission in Tamilnadu government medical college?
  5. How to study in school while studying in 10th standard in KV Coimbatore with CBSE pattern
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  7. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  8. Whether 4th CBSE student is eligible to apply for scholarship?
  9. How may I get admissions to ISRO(Bangalore)? I'm appearnign in 10th CBSE board from SJR Public school(Bangalore)
  10. Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?
  11. Is my son eligible to appear for 10th CBSE exam if he is 7 years old
  12. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  13. Which are the best CBSE residential school in Bangalore?
  14. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?
  16. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab? -- [New]
  17. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  18. Candidate of 14.5 years old can appear in cBSE 2016 board exams?
17th March 2012, 06:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If my son is studying in CBSE in Bangalore is he eligible for EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charapaka View Post
Im working in bangalore and Im an ex-serviceman. My son studying in 10th CBSE in bangalore since 6th std. Whether my son is eligible for EAMCET as I born and brought up in Andra Pradesh. Pl suggest.

To be eligible for the EAMCET, candidate must have resided in the state of Andhra Pradesh for ten years excluding the period of study outside the state or his/her parents have resided in the state for ten years or whose parents who has been employed by central or state government in the state at the time of the application.

The maximum age limit to appear in the test is 22 years [25 for BSc/MSc degree holders and SC/ST candidates]. Beside this candidate must have passed or appeared in the +2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
1st June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If my son is studying in CBSE in Bangalore is he eligible for EAMCET?

i am an army officer hailing from secunderabad.My son studied classes 5,6 and 7 in secunderabad..8,9 and 10 in uttar pradesh and 11 and 12th CBSE from haryana can he get a domicile certificate of AP as it is my home station? Is there any provision for wards of Army personnel for domicile certificate?
4th November 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

my daughter studied up to 5th standard in Hyderabad and then continued her education from 6th to 2 in Bangalore, will she be eligible for writing Emcet pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?