20th September 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?

My name is braham deep .i have done bSc non medical wth 54% marks.can i join merchant navy after graduation. please give me guidance. i am 28 years old. Awaiting for the answer from you all. Hope that everyone would help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing BSc non medical with 54% marks
  9. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  12. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  13. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?
  15. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  16. How a B.Com graduate can join Merchant Navy?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
21st September 2015, 10:23 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?

There is no entry in Merchant Navy after B.Sc graduation. But you can apply for entry in merchant navy on the basis of 12th standard.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have studied class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidate must be unmarried male.
Candidate must be citizen of India.
21st September 2015, 08:23 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?

I am sorry to say you’re not eligible for Navy Force because of your Age.
Actually graduations are eligible for Navy through the CDS exam.
To entering in to the Navy Force you must have following eligibility Criteria.
About The CDS:
CDS Means Combined Defence Service. This CDS Examination is conducting by The Union Public Service Commission Two Times in a Every Year .For This Examination All Males and Females are Eligible and Should be Unmarried Indians Only Eligible for This CDS Exam. This Exam Is Help for The Join in Indian Army,Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. So for This CDS Examination Should be Done The Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University and age Details are as Under.
For The Indian Air Force:-19-23 Years.
For The Indian Navy:19-22 Years.
Selection Process;;

Written Exam
SSB Interview
Medical test
22nd September 2015, 01:06 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible at this age for the Merchant Navy.

You can join Merchant Navy after the completion of class 12th only.

Procedure to join Merchant Navy after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?