26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th & now I'm doing B.E. I wasn't give 12th exam. There is any scholarship for me. ? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow for the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  7. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  9. Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  15. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  17. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  18. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th December 2017, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th & now I'm doing B.E. I wasn't give 12th exam. There is any scholarship for me. ? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow for the same?

Thank you!

Yes, there are scholarships available for the students who are studying BE or BTech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course. Scholarships are offered to the students who are admitted through LEET. You can apply for North South Foundation Scholarship. North South foundation scholarship website link is given Click Here. You can also apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship for studying engineering graduation. Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is offered on the basis of merit. Sitaram Jindal Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?