26th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics?

My sister is now doing diploma with optain e and e and now we all confused that between e and e and cs which one is more usefull to get a job so please give a good option to choice now njw. Can you please guide me with the information for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  7. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  17. What should be done after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
26th September 2015, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?