2nd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internships in car companies while doing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering in Bangalore?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm shaik jawad pasha
I'm doing b-tech final year in the stream of mechanical. I would like to work as internship in a car company. To get an experience. Is there any job vacancies??? In Bangalore Can you tel me how to find the same soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  2. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
  3. Companies in which I can do internships? I am pursuing CMRIT in Bangalore
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  6. How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?
  7. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  8. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  9. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  10. List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  12. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  14. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  17. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  18. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
15th February 2018, 03:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get internships in car companies while doing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm shaik jawad pasha
I'm doing b-tech final year in the stream of mechanical. I would like to work as internship in a car company. To get an experience. Is there any job vacancies??? In Bangalore Can you tel me how to find the same soon?

BTech final year mechanical engineering students in Bangalore can apply for internships in automobile companies through their college training and placement department or directly or through employee referral. Chances of getting internship are high for the employee referral way. Students can apply for internships with NOC, covering letter and resume. There are various automobile companies available in Hosur (near Bangalore). Students are selected based on merit and sometimes through interviews also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?